Flight Instructor FI(A)
Obiettivo del corso
Goal of this course is to train pilots to operate as flight instructor for the achievement of the Private Pilot License of PPL (A) Aircraft, as well as the Professional Licenses to achieve the requirements of the current FCL.900 Subpart J regulation.
• The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
• The applicant must have completed at least 10 hours of instrument flight (if not already in possession of IR)
• The applicant must have the CPL (A) or PPL (A) Commercial Pilot License with the following characteristics:
• Have theoretical knowledge of the CPL (A) or ATPL (A)
• Have 200 flight hours of which 150 as PIC
• The applicant must have completed at least 30 hours of SEP (at least 5 hours carried out in the last 6 months before the start of the course) FCL.930.FI (A)
• The applicant must have passed, in the 6 months prior to the start of the course, a special flight entry test with an authorized flight instructor (HT – CFI)
Theory: 125 hours of theoretical lessons to be carried out at the academy
Practice: 30 hours of practical lessons in flight.
Classroom lessons are performed by qualified teachers with great experience in the aeronautical sector, at the end of each subject tests are carried out to verify the preparation of the students before presenting themselves for the final exam.
Practical flight lessons are held by instructors with great flight experience in both civil and military fields.